CGI Off Campus Drive 2019
DIVERSITY HIRING (Only Female Candidates For Andhra Pradesh Region)
Name Of The Post: Associate Software Engineer
Branches: All Branches
Job Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai
- 60%(10th and 12th)
- 65% aggregate in BE/Btech with no current backlogs
Compensation(Salary): Rs. 3,39,090 per annum
- Insurance for member and dependents
- Initial 15 days accommodation and relocation expenses will be reimbursed
More Details: Click Here
Apply Here: Click Here
TS Tenth Class Results 2019: Telangana State Board Tenth (10th) class result Released date will be expected on this month last week or 1st week of May 2019. Students who are Waiting for the TS SSC 10th Results check their Results through the Telangana Official Website bsetelangana.org and results.cgg.gov.in. There is currently no confirmation of the date of the 2019 TS SSC results.
From 16 March 2019 to 2 April 2019, the Telangana Secondary Education Board conducted the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination (TS 10th Examination) for the academic year 2018-19.
TS Tenth Class Results 2019
The SSC or Class 10th Board exams are conducted annually through several exam centers by the Telangana Board of the Secondary Education Board. The TS SSC Exam was conducted in March 2019 through several centers across Telangana. It is expected that the results of the TS 10th Class 2019 will be announced in May and students can check the results of the Telangana SSC on the official website, bse.telangana.gov.in, or on examresults.net. The SSC exams are scheduled to take place in 2019 from March 15, 2019-April 2, 2019, and students can expect the results to be announced in May 2019.
How to Check TS 10th Class Results 2019?
- Visit the Board’s official website, i.e. www.bsetelangana.org.
- Click the relevant result link on the homepage.
- The search page for results will be displayed.
- In the fields provided, enter the valid login credentials.
- Please press the “Search” button.
- the result of TS SSC appears on the screen and For Future reference, Download and print the result
Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Has Released Notification for Multi Tasking (No-Technical) Staff Examination 2019. Who candidates Selected in this Examination Those Candidates Work on different locations in the government sectors like Ministries/ Departments, in different states/ Union Territories.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17.11.2019
Age Limit: 18-25 Years as 01-08-2019
Salary: Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800
Education: The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or
the equivalent from a recognized Board( 10th Class)
1.Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
2. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
3. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II)
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination-Objective Type)
|Date Of Examination (Tire -1)||Subject||Number Of Questions/ Maximam||Time|
|02-08-2019 To 06-09-2019||General English||25/25||90|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/25|
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 Min|
How to apply:
1. Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
2. The last date for submission of online applications is 29-05-2019 (5.00 PM).
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
4. The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here