Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Has Released Notification for Multi Tasking (No-Technical) Staff Examination 2019. Who candidates Selected in this Examination Those Candidates Work on different locations in the government sectors like Ministries/ Departments, in different states/ Union Territories.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17.11.2019
Age Limit: 18-25 Years as 01-08-2019
Salary: Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800
Education: The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or
the equivalent from a recognized Board( 10th Class)
1.Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
2. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
3. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II)
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination-Objective Type)
|Date Of Examination (Tire -1)||Subject||Number Of Questions/ Maximam||Time|
|02-08-2019 To 06-09-2019||General English||25/25||90|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/25|
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 Min|
How to apply:
1. Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
2. The last date for submission of online applications is 29-05-2019 (5.00 PM).
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
4. The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here